Friday 13 January 2017

#workbenchwednesday 11/01/17

(Originally posted 11 Jan 2017, 23:40)

 
Wow, another update.  Obviously still fresh into the New Year.
So, what's been happening?  Not a huge amount, managed to get the basecoats and washes down on my Warlord, 2 Hearthguard Units and a Warrior Unit for SAGA, started the crossbowmen too, but they are a lot more detailed being the Frostgrave plastics rather than historical figures.
Snapped my workbench shot
So, since that was taken this afternoon I managed to finish off the Warlord and Hearthguard models, Just waiting on varnish drying before I base them.  I need to pick up some shield transfers too, as I only have a huge pile of fantasy type ones.  I think 'll try and get the warrior unit done next, plus something for Hordes (hopefully Ghetorix) as the Club SAGA campaign is back on.
On that note, a few of the guys were playing Broken Legions on Monday night, which I really want to try, so I need to figure out a warband for that.  Thinking probably Dacians, as they seem to have the most weird stuff straight out the gates.  Figure wise, I'll probably pull a few Frostgrave figures for it, and have a rummage for other suitable types once I have a warband written out.

No comments:

Post a Comment