Tuesday 30 June 2020

Month in Review - June 2020

Halfway through the year already, and I'm not sure if it feels like it has been a lot longer.

Back to pretty much normal service at work, and been doing a lot of work outside on the garden and my workshop, so, not been overly hobby focused.

That being said, I painted the grand total of 1 miniature this month, Asteria Solbright, to finish off my #talesofinstahammer2020 force.





I'm pretty happy to have completed the tale this year, and it means I have a GW legal army painted and based now, rather than all being on lipped bases.  Not only did I manage to finish the 2000pt list I had planned out, but I added a bunch of extra stuff meaning I have 3630 points painted as of January.  The backlog of Stormcast miniatures has been severely depleted, even with the Mortal Realms stuff arriving.

Stonecast Eternals - #talesofinstahammer2020



I do plan to clear them completely, but I'll probably try and play a few games to see what I fancy adding next.  The full list is

LEADERS

Astreia Solbright (220)
Lord-Ordinator (140)
Knight-Venator (120)
Knight-Incantor (140)
Knight-Incantor (140)
Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger (220)
Knight-Questor (100)
Averon Stormsire (300)
Lord-Relictor (100)
Knight-Heraldor (100)
Errant-Questor (140)

UNITS

6 x Castigators (160)
6 x Castigators (160)
10 x Sequitors (260)
10 x Sequitors (260)
5 x Sequitors (130)
5 x Evocators (220)
5 x Liberators (100)
3 x Steelheart's Champions (100)
2 x Stormsire's Cursebreakers (0)
3 x The Farstriders (100)
3 x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (90)

ARTILLERY

Celestar Ballista (110)
Celestar Ballista (110)
Celestar Ballista (110)

Speaking of playing, I did find the time to get a couple of games of WARMAHORDES in, Circle vs Protectorate of Menoth.  Basically threw together a comedy list (Kromac2, one of each Warpwolf, Storm Raptor, Wilder and 2 Blackclads) just to get back into the swing of things.  Turns out it poses some issues for 'jack heavy lists.

So, managed to knock off another painting project, barely added to games played, and not been able to add to the shows or anything while social distancing continues.  Current painted total is 329 minis, meaning I am more than halfway to beating last years total.  Better really reign in the painting or I might have to actually transfer some paints if I run out of stuff to do.

That's pretty much it then, stay safe people and catch you later.

Cheers,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment