Sunday 24 May 2020

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Bit quiet on the hobby front this month, a combination of last month's gargantuan output and being back at work I guess, but hey ho...

So, what have I been up to?

Well, I've done my painting for #talesofinstahammer (and actually based it too) but I'll save that for the monthly round up next week.

I've also changed things around a bit, and added a "Friends with Benefits" tab over on the right after being accepted onto the Goblin Gaming Affiliate Scheme, so, by using the link to visit their webstore, I get a little kickback and it doesn't cost you anything extra.  Seems like a win, so, go check them out (using the link) and see what they have to offer.



I also added a new page for Project: Shieldwall, to keep all my Viking related shenanigans together for posterity.  I may add another for trades and such.

I've made a start on the 12 Archers and 8 Spearmen I need to finish for our club's Lion Rampant campaign for when things get back to normal.  After that, I'll just have to paint up 12 Crossbowmen and the roster will be complete/

I've put together a couple of sprues of Wargames Atlantic Dark Age Irish in order to write a review post.  It has however, rained all weekend, so they still need primed.

And that is pretty much it for the moment, I blame work (and Assassins Creed Syndicate) for me having a more relaxed month so far.

Stay safe out there,  cheers,

John


No comments:

Post a Comment