Saturday 13 February 2021

Friends with Benefits Update!

Just a quick post today to say that I've updated the Friends with Benefits tab today to include links to both Element Games and Mighty Lancer Games to help promote their online stores, and generate a little kickback if you fine folks want to use them to make orders.





Element has a huge variety of stuff, and a good gaming venue, that I hope to get back to if this Lockdown ever lifts (memories of Mango cider intensify) and Mighty Lancer is a great place to pick up Reaper Miniatures, and I often drop by their stand at Vapnartak.

 

 



As far as hobbying goes, I've finished off another 6 units and a General for my Instahammer Vampire Counts, made headway on a couple more Hearthguard units for Project: Shieldwall, put together and based my Heerschau Teutonics entry for the month, rattled out a Warhammer Underworlds warband, made a start on a big fun mini, and most surprisingly, actually played a couple of games.  More on that later.

 

Oh, and I got a nice surprise package in from Cromarty Forge.


Stay safe,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment