Wednesday 5 June 2019

#workbenchWednesday 05/06/19

So in a bid to get back on track...







It is looking pretty busy as I tidied up the primer and inked all the Vikings and a couple of random figures.  I'll probably try and get all the bases drybrushed and rims tidied up before moving them again and concentrating on the Cephalyx and Grymkin stuff.  Getting paid is a great motivator, right?  :p

My wrist is still playing up a bit, and along with work, and family stuff, haven't had a change to get more assembly or gaming in.  I have, however, made some headway into clearing out junk from the games room.  It is going to be a long job however, and that is without actually sorting through individual boxes and maybe trying to punt a load of stuff.  Maybe if I can clear a lot, I can get on my pipedream of creating a spreadsheet of every miniature I own.   Baby steps, huh?

Cheers,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment