Wednesday 3 July 2019

#workbenchWednesday 03/07/19


Well the workbench is back to the standard busy state.  I've done all the drybrushing and tidying up the rims on 8 Berserkers, 8 Viking Warriors, 8 Oathmark Dwarves and 12 Viking Archers.  I made a start earlier on the Archers, as well as the Northstar Valkyrie, and have the metals blocked in and inked, the skin blocked in, and I've started work on the cloth.  I'm hoping that by tackling the largest unit first, the rest will seem quicker to do.  Plus, only one of these has a shield to attach.


Bow down before us.


I've also cleaned up the Foundry Dwarf I picked up earlier this year (along with finding his twin and brothers in the attic) a Centaur and the Blood Eagle piece from Footsore Miniatures to use as an objective/marker.  Not content with that, I put together the Godsworn Hunt Underworlds warband, and slapped some paint on a 15mm Cultist whilst waiting on the kids getting dressed.


Pretty much the rest of the years stuff.


So, with the exception of the Northstar Odin model, some Grymkin and my Warband Taurians, that is pretty much everything for my #hobbyresolution2019 projects cleaned, assembled and primed.  I've sorted them all out on to a tray to keep them together, and let me pull them down to the workstation as required.

I did give Odin a wash earlier to remove the release agent on him, but I think I want to do a more in depth look at him in an article.  Hobby progress has slowed slightly due to the kid's summer holidays, but should pick up again next week.

Cheers,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment