Wednesday 2 May 2018

#workbenchWednesday 02/04/18

Back again, and on time...


I'll give you guys a quick workbench shot this week, as I finished off the minis I was working on earlier.

I mean, I could probably just take pictures with stuff on the workbench and you still wouldn't be able to make it out thanks to my naff photography...


Work has continued on Project: Top Secret, finished basing 5 minis today, have another batch primed and ready to get started on, and only a couple left to clean up and assemble.

Oh, and a few to buy...


So, what have I been up to over the last week?

Thursday - Played game 29/100 - into the Skorne double Siege Animantarix list.   Not fun.  Couple of misplays and some good positioning saw me build up a healthy time advantage, and won via Death Clock.  Also did some P:TS painting.

Friday - Finished painting 4 models for P:TS.

Saturday - Finished painting 10 minis for P:TS, cleaned up and pinned and primed another 5.

Sunday - Sorted all the primer on the previous batch, and assembled and pinned another bunch of models.  17 weeks straight #hobbystreak.

Monday - wrote my review blog post for April, got the latest batch of assembled minis pinned to bases and started the previously primed batch.

Tuesday - finished painting 5 minis and got the sub assemblies glued together and on bases.

Wednesday - primed the last batch of assembled minis, finished varnishing and basing the 5 from yesterday.  Wrote blog post.


So yeah, that's about it for the week.  I'll probably try and touch up the primer on my last batch of minis before I get to sleep, might get some assembly done too, thanks to messed up sleeping pattern and waking up at 9pm today...


Cheers,

John

2 comments:

  1. Well that was pretty brief and to the point :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the Project: Top Secret reveal will be worth the continued disappointment... :p

      Delete