Wednesday 14 November 2018

#workbenchWednesday 14/11/18

Well, I really dropped the ball keeping this updated, right?   My deepest apologies to all 7 of you.

At least I have a few things to show off today.   I've been working at getting my mojo back for painting with the 30 minutes a day for 30 days challenge on facebook, and have had quite a successful run so far.  I've pretty much stopped keeping track of games played as I've been playing a lot more, and my #hobbystreak tallies.

So, the workbench...

Reaper Bones Ogres - to be Daisho Oni

I am currently working on a trio of Reaper Bones Ogres that I plan to use for Daisho at the club, possibly as the start of an Oriental Dragon Rampant force, along with my Savage Wave stuff for Bushido.  Although, painting red might put paid to such grandiose plans...

Just off the workbench is a pack of 6 Mantic Werewolves.  Can't say I love the models, they are pretty underwhelming after the kickass kickstarter preview art, but, I have 120 of them, so I guess I better start working on them.



Very basic paintjob to tie them in with the Draugr, guess I can use them as either "Berserkers" for Viking Haerthguard, or a Greater Warbeast Pack in Dragon Rampant.  At a push they might wok for Konflict '47 too.

I've also finished up a few more Reaper Bones models, the Large Earth Elemental and Well of Chaos.  Probably cost more in basing materials than it did for the models...





Really enjoy going OTT with foliage and stuff on models, I feel a Feral Elf/Wild Hunt/Trees and Golems and Elementals army coming on.


That's not everything I've done recently, but it's enough for now, I'll save the rest for the end of month round up.


Cheers,

John

2 comments: