Wednesday 26 December 2018

#workbenchWednesday 26/12/18

Merry Christmas reasders, here we go with the final #workbenchWednesday of the year.

Had a bit of a clear up to get ready for a new set of #hobbyresolution challenges starting, so it currently looks like this -

 

There are a few grave/objective markers for the Dark Age Draugr, that will also be used as markers in Age of Sigmar, along with one of the Lord of the Rings statues, another Footsore Shaman, kitbashed to stand in as a Necromancer, and a test Zombie Levy model.  Because I have a lot of them to paint.

59 Restless Dead on a workbench, 59 Restless Dead...


Being that I plan to paint up 120 Zombies, that pictures shows just under half of them...  Plan to get the other 60 built and primed before New Year.

I hoe that Santa was good to you all, I managed to end up with the Nightvault box for Shadespire, along with a map pack, the Broken Egg Grymkin faction tokens and some widgets, and a bunch of status tokens, along with a nice haul of Xyston Gauls in my 15mm Advent Calendar.




That's pretty much it, I'll be back Monday with the December update and then it's into a newer, more productive year. 


Cheers,

John

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas haul; still waiting on my treasures :( . Looks like you have a lot of activity on your table churning out that many dead. I ended up working a "bonus" shift so my carefully laid plan to mosey through a rambling year in review article of my own got sidetracked. I'll have to work hasty post crash to get anything out at all. Best wishes for 2019; Lets make it a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I might have added a few things to the pile with January Sale discount codes ;) Nothing excessive, just to flesh out next year's plans. Just about to do the 2018 review, then I'm also nightshift, and have my 2019 Resolutions to get done tomorrow. Arrabest to yourself when 2019 hits, let's ace this.

      Delete