Thursday 18 January 2018

A belated #workbenchwednesday 17-18/01/18

Didn't have time to get this up yesterday as my work schedule was rearranged a bit due to a bereavement in the family.  Picked up a shift to cover a night off for the funeral, and had the kiddo's over, so, I got my #hobbystreak stuff done and that was about it.



So, what has been happening in the last week with my renewed hobby mojo?  Well, I've started keeping a diary of all the things I am doing (alongside the compulsory spreadsheet for tracking) so that I can actually reference what I've done.  I've managed to play 3 games (2 Warmahordes, 1 Blood Rage) and assembled 24 miniatures, not done a huge deal of painting (some basecoats and base work mainly), and set up my 2 day Warmahordes event for April on facebook (APRIL FUEL DAZE!)



In gaming accoutrement news, I ordered a copy of "Setting the Scene" from Wargaming with Silver Whistle based on a glowing write-up by Stu at "Worlds in Miniature" which features some gorgeous scenery already.  Head over there if you like gratuitous shots of 3d terrain.


It's a short week this week, only have tonight off then back to the graveyard shifts, so the plan is, drop kiddos at school, get a few hours sleep, then hopefully (if the snow has disappeared) get the assembled minis primed, maybe an hours painting, and knock out a few games.  Well, that's the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment