Wednesday 23 January 2019

#workbenchWednesday 23/01/19

Back with yet another zombie filled update folks!

It's a wide angle shot of the workbench this time, as, I'm just about to start the next 40 zombies (121-160) and as most of them are just spinal cords, I figured it was easier to leave them on the priming sticks.


Stick of zombies yet? Stick.  Geddit?


I'm hoping to get through these over the next few days, the combination of being off work and them only being half miniatures should make progress good, so, hopefully the 40 of them will take about the same time or less than 30 full sculpts.

Speaking of which, I've finished up Zombies 91-120, the last 2 Grave Marker objectives, and 2 Black Numenoreans (one with a weapon replacement) taking me to 140 miniatures painted this year.



Just grabbed a quick shot rather than laying them all out, as I'd moved the rest to clear the mat for playing Warmachine.  Picked up a cheeky clock win with Heretic (Bump) playing into Zaal2 (Exalted) was grinding down the Immortals eventually but could probably have played a bit more aggressively if I'd remembered Spellward...

Finally, both my worms from Heresy Miniatures, and my Warlords of Erehwon pre order turned up, so I can get them cleaned up to get on with my Hordes of the Things stuff next month, and start figuring how many Zombies I can run for WoE.  I think this might be a game we can also play in 15mm, and I'll work out lists for my Copplestone Barbarians and Ral Partha Beastmen.  Really hoping to get a lot of 15mm work done next month truth be told, got the bug for it again.


Skeletons.  With seperate feet.  Seperate.  Feet.  No wonder they are giving them away...

So, that is pretty much it.  I'm not sure if I'll hit the 200 models this month, still have 60 to do, or 20 once this batch of zombies is done, but I also have to get more games in before Belgian Masters next month, and write my extra blog post.  I also don't know what I'd do for the last 20.  I don't think I want to just add more Undead that wasn't in my original list, although, some Skeletons could be an idea for WoE, but I also have some critters prepped that I was planning for Rangers of Shadowdeep so...


Cheers,

John

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers. Yeah, it's taken a while, and I'm still adding to it...

      Delete
  2. Only 60 to go? Stop whining! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? 60 minis in less than 10 days, some of which are not even assembled, and working around work and kids... :p

      Delete
    2. That's why I do 15mm now... ;)

      Delete
    3. I do both. Can't wait to get on with some 15mm stuff next month.

      Delete